For those of you who have been asking... Yes! She's crawling!
She's also standing, creeping and climbing but that's video for another day!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Vivienne is getting bigger every day. Here you will find Vivie's view on the things that are most interesting to her.
oh boy, your world has changed yet again! Hope you've been childproofing - get down on hands and knees and look at it from Vivie's perspective to find those spots you missed (trust me, they're there). Wow, wonder how early she'll be walking... ;-)
ReplyDeleteShe's been standing for months. The pediatrician thought she might skip crawling since she's so strong. I guess not! :)
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeletePappy and I watched the video tonight, we didn't have a problem it worked fine. I don't know when you took this video, but she was quicker crawling now then the video shows...she is so adorable! Cutest baby ever!